Dr Joint Dry hemp Infusion CBD 20g
Wide spectrum of dry hemp CBD usage
Our infusions are fully organic and made from a blend of high quality BIO certified hemp. They contain a small amount of CBD and other cannabinoids naturally present in hemp flowers and seeds.
The beneficial properties of our products include mitigating bothersome migraines and insomnia. They shorten the REM phase and lengthen the sleep-wake phase. The protein contained in hemp has a good effect on the digestive system. Hemp also contains a set of minerals and vitamins B and E, as well as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which support brain function and, for example, protect it against Alzheimer's disease.
We offer the highest quality products, adjusting to the growing demands and expectations of our customers. You do not have to worry about quality - we always guarantee it.
How does CBD work?
CBD, officially cannabidiol, is one of the most well-known cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Its healthful properties are widely described in numerous medical publications. The results have surprised many times the medical and pharmaceutical communities. Few of the most well-known properties are:
- CBD effectively helps in treating inflammation and relieving the pain that accompanies it. (as confirmed by WHO report compiled in 2017 in Geneva);
- using hemp oils has a positive effect in treating acne;
- CBD is equally effective in working positively on anxiety attacks, paralyzing fear, chronic anxiousness, and exhausting thought train. It also has a positive effect on falling asleep.
- Helps in reducing blood sugar level;
- relieves seizures. One of the best researched and documented benefits od CBD is its effect on the frequency and intensity of epileptic seizures;
- reduces spasms;
- mitigates symptoms of multiple sclerosis;
- reduces nausea and reduces contractions of the small instestine, preventing nausea
- in lieu of Full Spectrum oils, isolate-based oils have a stimulating effect and provide the necessary dose of energy for the entire day.
Brewing method: Pour hot water at ~ 100 degrees over the leaves and let it sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
A blend of dried flowers, leaves, and seeds of Cannabis Sativa.
Package content 20g.
Package dimensions: height 22.5cm x width 13cm.
CBD infusion from our offer is of the highest quality. It has all the necessary certificates confirming its composition so you can be sure that you get a fully legal, fresh and original product.
Hemp flower infusion – contains the full spectrum of cannabinoids CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBGA, THCA, THCV and THC in an amount not exceeding 0.2% and numerous phenols, flavonoids, terpenes and fatty acids from the omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 group.
CBD is not addictive and has no side effects.
Legality & Certifications
All of our CBD drought hemps have current lab analysis to confirm that the product is 100% natural, original, and properly tested. Each certificate of the drought hemp clearly states the concentration of cannabinoids (primarily CBD), the date of testing, and the type of cannabis flower tested. However, primarily, it confirms the legality of the product, whose THC concentration cannot be higher than 0,2%. Each laboratory analysis for a given drought hemp is in our database and is available on request. For each interested person – to obtain such a certificate please contact us.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with other products from our offer - these include CBD and CBG oils produced in our own laboratory, prepared pre-rolls, more than 25 varieties of CBD and CBG flowers and hemp accessories such as vaporizers PhenoPen, FENiX, RAW products, Clipper lighters, and many others ...
Should you have any questions, we remain at your disposal.