Dr Joint Dry hemp
Moon Rock 2g CBD < 70%
Name: Moon Rock
Fragrance: strongly sharp and strong
Inflorescence: is covered with the hemp extract and is additionally covered with an extra layer of CBD isolate.
Cultivation type: Indoor
Moon rock dry hemp is a unique form of cannabis flower that has recently been gaining more and more followers –mostly for its high CBD concentration that exceeds the majority of the products that are available on the market. The product is all-natural, without any artifical additives. It also does not contain any substances harmful to humans. Its composition does not exceed the applicable legal standards of the EU and Poland, which means that trading and possession of it is 100% legal.
Moon Rock is coated with hemp extract and additionally surrounded by a layer of hemp CBD isolate also known as kief - due to what Moon rock has its beautiful brown color, under which, the green interior of the flower is located. This treatment makes that the concentration of CBD becomes extremely high. The flower itself obtains a completely different character. The aroma is strongly expressive and sharp, completely different than that what hemp has offered us so far.
Our inflorescences come from the best European cultivation, from which, only female flowers of the Cannabis Sativa are used. These flowers are obtained from selected and certified crops – without fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. They do not contain seeds or thick stems that are not suitable for proper aromatherapy or vaporization. The dry hemp has all the necessary certificates, available on request.
How does CBD work?
CBD, officially cannabidiol, is one of the most well-known cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Its healthful properties are widely described in numerous medical publications. The results have surprised many times the medical and pharmaceutical communities. Few of the most well-known properties are:
- CBD effectively helps in treating inflammation and relieving the pain that accompanies it. (as confirmed by WHO report compiled in 2017 in Geneva);
- using hemp oils has a positive effect in treating acne;
- CBD is equally effective in working positively on anxiety attacks, paralyzing fear, chronic anxiousness, and exhausting thought train. It also has a positive effect on falling asleep.
- Helps in reducing blood sugar level;
- relieves seizures. One of the best researched and documented benefits od CBD is its effect on the frequency and intensity of epileptic seizures;
- reduces spasms;
- mitigates symptoms of multiple sclerosis;
- reduces nausea and reduces contractions of the small instestine, preventing nausea
- in lieu of Full Spectrum oils, isolate-based oils have a stimulating effect and provide the necessary dose of energy for the entire day.
Legality & Certifications
All of our CBD dry hemps have current lab analysis to confirm that the product is 100% natural, original, and properly tested. Each certificate of the dry hemp clearly states the concentration of cannabinoids (primarily CBD), the date of testing, and the type of cannabis flower tested. However, primarily, it confirms the legality of the product, whose THC concentration cannot be higher than 0,2%. Each laboratory analysis for a given dry hemp is in our database and is available on request. For each interested person – to obtain such a certificate please contact us.
We invite you to get acquainted with other products from our offer - these include CBD and CBG oils produced in our own laboratory, prepared pre-rolls, over 25 varieties of CBD and CBG flowers and hemp accessories such as PhenoPen vaporizers, FENiX, RAW products, Clipper lighters, and many others ...
Should you have any questions, we remain at your disposal.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.