Dr Joint Pre-roll CBD Premium Moon Rock - Dry hemp CBD
Dr Joint Pre-roll CBD
Premium Moon Rock 1,5g
Name: Moon Rock (pre-rolled)
Fragrance: strongly clear
Type of cultivation: Indoor
CBD Moon Rock dry hemp is a unique form of cannabis flower that has recently been gaining more and more followers – mainly for its high CBD concentration that exceeds the majority of the products on the market. The product is all-natural, without any artifical additives. It also does not contain any substances harmful to humans. Its composition does not exceed the applicable legal standards of the EU and Poland, which means that trading and possession of it is 100% legal.
To produce our joints we use ground dried hemp without any additives. The dried product contains no seeds or stalks and is made from 100% female Cannabis flowers. These flowers are obtained from selected and certified crops – without fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. To achieve the final form of the product, the ground dry hemp has been professionally rolled in ultra-thin, unbleached tissue paper so you don’t smell the burning paper during aromatherapy. The dry hemp hemp has all the necessary certificates, which are available on client’s request.
The CBD dry hemp in the rolling paper is destined for the aromatherapy or vaporization. How to use its inherent potential properly?
Unroll the tip of the rolling paper, pour the dry hemp into your vaporizer.
Use pre-rolls as a scented stick to soothe your senses with aromatherapy.
Use dry hemp to make a hemp infusion
How does CBD work?
CBD, officially cannabidiol, is one of the most well-known cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Its healthful properties are widely described in numerous medical publications. The results have surprised many times the medical and pharmaceutical communities. Few of the most well-known properties are:
- CBD effectively helps in treating inflammation and relieving the pain that accompanies it. (as confirmed by WHO report compiled in 2017 in Geneva);
- using hemp oils has a positive effect in treating acne;
- CBD is equally effective in working positively on anxiety attacks, paralyzing fear, chronic anxiousness, and exhausting thought train. It also has a positive effect on falling asleep.
- Helps in reducing blood sugar level;
- relieves seizures. One of the best researched and documented benefits od CBD is its effect on the frequency and intensity of epileptic seizures;
- reduces spasms;
- mitigates symptoms of multiple sclerosis;
- reduces nausea and reduces contractions of the small instestine, preventing nausea
- in lieu of Full Spectrum oils, isolate-based oils have a stimulating effect and provide the necessary dose of energy for the entire day.
Legality & Certifications
All of our CBD dry hemp hemps have current lab analysis to confirm that the product is 100% natural, original, and properly tested. Each certificate of the dry hemp hemp clearly states the concentration of cannabinoids (primarily CBD), the date of testing, and the type of cannabis flower tested. However, primarily, it confirms the legality of the product, whose THC concentration cannot be higher than 0,2%. Each laboratory analysis for a given dry hemp is in our database and is available on request. For each interested person – to obtain such a certificate please contact us.
We invite you to get acquainted with other products from our offer - these include CBD and CBG oils produced in our own laboratory, prepared pre-rolls, over 25 varieties of CBD and CBG flowers and hemp accessories such as PhenoPen vaporizers, FENiX, RAW products, Clipper lighters, and many others ...
Should you have any questions, we remain at your disposal.